Ocean Mama goddess earrings ONE of a kind- Statement piece
These earrings are not for the asymmetric inclined. Truly ONE of a kind, they are paired with difference in bottom. One side weighs more than the other, must be able to handle several shells on one ear and the weight of almost a few feathers on the other. Tassel is hand crafted. Shells are linked to nylon cord. Pearl & teal jade is wrapped in pure .925 sterling silver wire and set in .925 sterling silver hooks.
Sterling silver increases ability to be more receptive to the qualities of the stones which it is in.
Cowrie shells signify the feminine energy & worn to increase:
- goddess protection
- strength & power of the ocean
- elixir/giver of life
- power of density
- respect and humanity
- In some places in Africa they are used as currency
- Jade is a symbol of serenity, tranquility, & purity.
- It’s a stone that’s believed to bring in good luck, friendship, peace, and harmony.
- Pearl brings in the energy of the ocean, softness, femininity, protection, good luck, & wealth